– World’s Largest Crypto Exchange Binance To Launch Decentralized Trading Platform
That’s ALL of the GUD…lol
Now 4 tha BAD.
– Coinbase’s recent Segwit Implementation Leads to Loss of undisclosed amount of Bitcoins
– Coinbase Receives E-Money License from UK Regulators Office
– Brazil’s Largest Digital Bitcoin Exchange, Foxbit Down for 72 Hours, 30 BTC missing. Nevertheless, Foxbit assured that the money that went missing doesn’t harm its operation, as it represents a small percentage of what it currently has. The wallets shown in its blog post have over 7,500 BTC in total.
To further protect users during its downtime, the platform is set to cancel several orders so users don’t lose their balances while unable to manage their accounts.
– R3 v. Ripple Lawsuit To Be Decided In NY As XRP Loses Its Appeal To CA Court
Note: Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile, so please take care of your investments and always use stop loss orders to limit your loss.
Keep in touch, B Safe, SUBSCRIBE youtube.com/bitcoinATX for 2017 trading lessons & always more crypto News. Follow us on our twitter. @bitcoinatx